This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office locations, including, hours of operation, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
By appointment only in Norfolk and Suffolk
301 Riverview Ave Suite 510
Norfolk, VA 23504
757-627-9861 - fax
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
2401 Godwin Blvd Suite 1
Suffolk, VA 23434
757-539-5188 - fax
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
We see all patients by appointment only
- Optima, Aetna
- Cigna, Medicare
- Most other carriers
Please call if you have questions about your particular insurance plan.
- American Express
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- In 2006 AAL Podiatry became one of the first practices in the area to become what is now known as a paperless office. Our offices are seamlessly linked via VPN(Virtual Private Network).So no matter which office you visit your progress notes are a click away from our hands. This advanced technology allows us to connect with hospitals, labs and pharmacies via computer. Most importantly it allows us to provide a continuum of care with other healthcare providers that is a "must have" in today's medical office .
- State of the art Vascular Evaluation machine for that patient who has circulation problems that need to be assessed NOW. We evaluate your circulation with this machine right in our office today. The findings are sent wirelessly and immediately to the desktop computer of a contracted local Board Certified vascular specialist TODAY and via wireless transmission we have the results in 24 hours and position your care in the right hands when there is no time for lengthy waits.
- In June of 2010 AAL added an "OPTICAL FOOT SCANNER" to its arsenal of state of the art equipment to assess and address biomechanical foot problems that plague many patients today.From kids with early stage gait (walking) problems, to young adults who have been diagnosed with a foot problem(ie:painful flatfeet or plantar fasciitis) that prevents them from exercising to those in need of "diabetic shoe" gear. AAL 's "optical foot scanner" will assess the dimensions of your feet in "3D" and forward the findings seamlessly from our computer to the device company's computer in 30 seconds and in a few days (it use to take 4-6 weeks) you or your child will be walking and running pain free and biomechanically correct. For the diabetic patient, nothing is more comforting than knowing that the shoe gear they are wearing is the appropriate fit..